Hameister Architects, Inc., Sheboygan, WI.
Entry-level experienced Architect or Draftsperson for small architectural firm.
- CAD Drafting.
- 3D CAD Modeling.
- Schematic Design.
- Construction Document Development.
- Administrative Assistant.
Opportunity to develop diverse skills:
- Client Contact.
- Construction Administration.
- Interior Design.
- Be working toward a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited Architectural School.
- Prior experience working for an Architectural firm is preferred.
- Ability to grow and learn greater responsibilities.
- Flexibility to assume different roles within the firm as demanded by work load.
Have a working knowledge of:
- Revit (Preferred}.
- Microsoft Word and Excel.
4 Year Degree.
Hameister Architects, Inc. is a small, full-service firm focusing on commercial, office, and high-end residential projects. We have provided a high level of responsive service to our clients for 28 years. We seek projects that present a challenge to our design team and demand professional growth and personal development to arrive at unique, innovative solutions.
823 South Taylor Drive
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Phone (920) 457-5500